Wed. Apr 17th, 2024

The Iconic Cut-O-Matic XMOD2 Chainsword is one of the best weapons introduced in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, and players can find it for free while exploring Dogtown. This unique variant of the Cut-O-Matic Chainsword is particularly brutal in close-range melee combat, and has extra mod slots that allow V to give it a more personal touch.



Unfortunately, unlike Cyberpunk 2077’s new Thermal Katana, the Cut-O-Matic XMOD2 can only be found in Dogtown and as such, you’ll need to have the Phantom Liberty expansion to get it. To start your search, head over to the Terra Cognita fast travel point in the southwestern part of Dogtown.


Where To Find Cyberpunk 2077’s Cut-O-Matic XMOD2 Chainsword

To find the sword, head between the Digimmortal building and the ESC Explorer Hall.

Directly between the two buildings, past some scaffolding is a small patch of grassland that stretches back a good distance. Head left, and follow the path all the way back past the steel beams to find the Cut-O-Matic XMOD2 still buried in the head of its last victim. The exact location of the sword is marked on the map above.

After claiming this rather grisly trophy for your arsenal, you can also continue to explore Terra Cognita a bit more. The Chainsword might prove particularly useful when it comes to resolving the No Easy Way Out side quest, which takes place inside the Digimmortal building.

How To Use The Cut-O-Matic XMOD2 Chainsword

The Cut-O-Matic XMOD2 is clearly designed to rip and tear rather than slice, but it’s still classified as a Blade weapon. As such, you can maximize its damage output by pumping points into V’s Reflexes attribute and unlocking Blades Perks. Lead and Steel, which allows you to block bullets with Blades, and Finisher: Bladerunner are among the best Perks in Cyberpunk 2077 and will make V even deadlier with the Chainsword.

Aside from the two empty mod slots, the Cut-O-Matic also has improved handling, an extra 50% armor penetration, a 20% chance to inflict Bleeding and a 30% chance to inflict the Burn status effect. To cap that all off, it also has a unique effect where the sound of its revs will alert enemies and cause nearby civilians to panic and run. It’s a fun effect and highly appropriate for one of Cyberpunk 2077’s goriest melee weapons.

Cyberpunk 2077

Franchise:
Cyberpunk

Platform(s):
PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows

Released:
2020-12-10

Developer(s):
CD Projekt Red

Publisher(s):
CD Projekt

Genre(s):
Action RPG, First-Person Shooter

Engine:
REDengine 4

ESRB:
M

Summary:
Cyberpunk 2077 is an action RPG/FPS game set in the universe created by Mike Pondsmith in 1988. Players play as V, a customizable main character who is given an augment that slowly attempts to re-write his memories with those of a dead celebrity played by Keanu Reeves. The two need to work together to keep the protagonist alive. Players will immerse themselves into the neon-lit, crime-ridden environment of Night City as they complete tasks, augment themselves for improved mobility, and customize their weapons to face the foes that inhabit the open city. An expansion pack for the base game, Phantom Liberty, will be released sometime in 2023.

Platforms:
PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, Google Stadia

Publishers:
CD Projekt RED, CD Projekt

Expansion Packs :
Phantom Liberty

Release Date :
10 December 2020

Mode:
Single-player

Rating:
7/10 Steam; 9/10 IGN

Checkout latest world news below links :
World News || Latest News || U.S. News

Source link

The post How To Find Cyberpunk 2077’s Iconic Chainsword appeared first on WorldNewsEra.

By

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.